This role reports directly to our Site manager, and GM / Owner of The Truck Cleaning Company ( TTCC )
PURPOSE OF POSITION
- High-quality washing & detailing of our customers' trucks, buses, caravans, diggers, helicopters, airplanes, trains and any other heavy transports.
- Build more sales through great customer experience and satisfaction.
- Develop customer relationships to ensure the client's full satisfaction with our level of service.
- Attracting new work or opportunities for the company through quality of work and customer relationships.
As a H.T.D ( Heavy Transport Detailer ) you are charged with the following responsibilities:
- To protect the customer's property, privacy, and trust while working on their premises and in care of their equipment.
- To abide by the Vision, Uniqueness, Guarantees, Performance Standards and Culture of The Truck Cleaning Company.
- To uphold the image of The Truck Cleaning Company and achieve maximum chargeable hours, and high level of customer service.
- Communicate clearly with Office to ensure projects are done on time and to client's specific requests.
- To ensure all data entry is recorded accurately, through mobile devices, and TTCC's systems.
- To ensure all customers receive the highest level of attention, respect and quality of service.
- To driving company and customer vehicles in a safe professional manner at all times.
- Ensure the Mobile Detailing Van, is kept clean and tidy. ( Customer’s first impressions matter )
- To present yourself in a clean and professional manner when on-site at customer premises.
- To work as team when on-site with other technicians.
- To maintain open and clear communication with: Our Customers, Technicians, Manager and the Owner.
- To help develop and implement systems that will aid in providing high quality service in a prompt manner.
- Stock management for your Van's cleaning supplies to ensure you are always equipped for every job.
- Efficient time-management, to ensure all projects are on time, accounting for weather and traffic conditions.
- Acting as the first line of defense in answering any customer concerns on a job, or with their vehicle or property.
- To collect & process customer payment on completion of service.
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required to fulfill the role.
- To behave in accordance with OSHA safety regulations, including the proper use of all safety gear required by the site.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE NEEDED
Technical knowledge you will need:
( some training will be provided in certain areas )
- Operating of cleaning equipment
and maintenance vacuum, generator, etc.
- Operating of vehicle equipment
and maintenance checking oil, water, radiator etc.
- Processing of credit cards via
hand held device.
- Asking for referrals.
- Upselling of services.
- Safe & environmentally
responsible use of chemicals and cleaning products.
- Use of mobile phones and
- Filling of wash bins.
- Correct washing procedures for different vehicle types.
- Operation of specialized truck gear.
- Waste water protocols.
The person you are expected to be:
- Heavy transport enthusiast!
- A keen and ready learner.
- Positive bubbly personality.
- A love of customer service.
- A person who speaks positively
with good intent.
- A clear communicator.
- A team player, you will often be working with teams of 4.
- Honest, reliable and cheerful.
- Well presented and groomed.
- A great problem solver.
- Enjoy helping others.
- Accurate and methodical.
- Work unsupervised and
- Acting in the company’s best
Reward what you will get in return:
- Full time employment with
- Opportunity to progress through
the organization as it grows.
- Deal with influential New
Zealanders and business leaders.
- Sole charge working
- Your own Vehicle and handheld
- Ongoing training and coaching.
- Part of an exciting company
- Customer satisfaction through
- Building long-term
relationships with regular clients.
- Be part of an energetic team.
- Meet new and exciting people
from all walks of life.
- Work in different areas around
- Work outdoors in the sun and
- Great remuneration - best paid
for this industry.