SCOPE & PURPOSE OF POSITION
- Handling all inbound & outbound phone calls
- Dispatch of jobs to drivers
- To accurately convert phone & email work requests into scheduled bookings.
- Accurately operate booking system & dispatch jobs to the drivers, using GetTimely, email, phone and Xero.
- General administrative work.
- Assist in general marketing, admin, database management.
The Employee is charged with the following responsibilities:
- To maintain open communication with the office manager, General Manager and Directors of ASG Limited , and to accept guidance and coaching.
- To be part of team meetings and participate.
- To plan and prioritise each working day.
- To track and record Key Performance indicators of each day's bookings & sales.
- Use Timely booking system to track and confirm all bookings.
- Time tracking entry for drivers, to support wages.
- Help to assure that accounts receivable are collected on time.
- Receive delivery of cleaning chemicals.
- Procedures manuals are developed and used, e.g. reception, phone answering, and bookings.
- Communicate with customers and drivers to keep all parties informed of the job dispatch schedule and updates.
- Typing, producing and sending direct mail.
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required to fulfill the purpose.
- General office organisation
- Meeting minutes & distribution to the team